Last Updated: 09-Aug-2023
WBM Toilet Brush 2 in 2
Out of stock
- 100% NATURAL:Himalayan Chef Irani Khajoor is a fruit that is grown in the tropical region of Pakistan. It is 100% natural with rich nutritive value
- LONG SHELF LIFE:Himalayan Chef Irani Dates are semi-dry dates that we can keep at room temperature. The shelf life of Rabbi Dates is about 12 months
- ENORMOUS NUTRITIVE VALUE:Our Irani Dates are rich in nutrients such as dietary fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, and carbohydrates
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT:Himalayan chef Irani Dates are certified from Halal Foods, Non-GMO Project, NFC Vegan and Kosher Certified
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION:Quality is our passion. We provide a 100% assurance of money back guarantee in case of any dissatisfaction
Irani dates are originated from the regions where the best dates are cultivated. The dates are grown organically without any fertilizer and are free from pesticides. Pesticides are very common nowadays and sprayed on almost every crop. We give assurance of no use of any fertilizers or pesticides. The product is 100% organic. It is obtained and then packed in craft packaging with re-sealable quality; it retains its taste, texture, and aroma.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.