Find the culminate formula for number learning fun with the number adoring stove. Planned for yearning chefs ages 2+, the number cherishing broiler comes with 16 fun fixings and bounty of learning heated in. Get number aptitudes cooking with the cheeky, singing oven-30+ tunes and expressions warm up tallying, sharing and lexicon abilities. Small ones can move the number slider to memorize almost time and temperature, cut nourishment into 2, 3 or 4 rise to pieces to construct maths aptitudes, and press the chef’s cap to number and sing along to enthusiastic tunes. Opening and closing the stove entryway actuates tasty expressions approximately cooking and sharing. Comes with all the fixings kids require for hours of pretend-play fun. Fry an egg within the dish and listen genuine sizzle sounds! Prepare bread, a pizza and cupcakes on the heating tray-the light will squint off when the nourishment is prepared. Cut and serve treats onto plates with the spatula to share with a companion or parent. Cleaning up is simple when children are done-everything fits interior.
LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven- 19289
- code : 19289
- The perfect recipe for number learning fun! From counting and cooking to serving and sharing, it’s preschool prep for little chefs—16 fun ingredients included! Easy take-and-go play—everything fits inside!
- Includes Interactive oven, 4 Pizza slices, 3 Pieces of bread, 2 Cupcakes, 1 Fried egg, 1 Skillet, 1 Spatula, 1 Baking tray, and 2 Plates. Nourish math learning: cut food into 2, 3 or 4 equal pieces.
- Delightful singing oven warms up counting, sharing and vocabulary skills. 30+ phrases & songs. Press the chef’s hat for learning songs, or listen and learn along to fun phrases. Skills learned include couting and sharing.
- Move the number slider to explore numbers, time and temperature. Place the pan on the stove for real sizzle sounds. Turn the timer and count clicks! Close the oven to explore numbers and counting. Open it to learn about counting and sharing.
- Number Lovin’ Oven offers a fun and interactive way to explore early number concepts including recognizing numbers, counting along and sharing. As children play, they may discover interesting mathematical relationships such as parts that make up a whole and dividing equally.
Last Updated: 06-Jan-2021
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.