Need of All Muslims
Tayammum is an Arabic word and is an Islamic act. It means to purify yourself without water. Tayammum kit is performed using clean and dry earth. It is in place of ablution (wudu) or bath (ghusl) when clean water is not available. The second condition is that the water is available but the user is suffering from a condition in which he cannot use water.
Conditions for Dry Ablution:
- Prayer time has started.
- When sufficient water is not available for ritual washing (ghusal) or Dry ablution (wudu).
- When he cannot use water.
Method of Tayammum:
- Keeping your fingers wide open, hit the clean earth once using palms of your both hands.
- Blow your both hands and wipe your face with your both hands.
- Wipe your right hand with your left hand and then your left hand with your right hand up to your wrist.
This tayammum is the replacement both for wudu and ghusal (Pak Matti). This tayammum will become invalidated (finished) when water becomes available and you will have to perform wudu or ghusl.
Our beautifully packed tayammum box also known as tayammum pad contains clean soil which is placed in such a way that one can perfom Tayammum very easily. It is very light weight so one carry it easily during traveling.