Between Bucket: An online portal to buy and sell products
Seller: A sole proprietor registered under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
By registering as vendor on Bucket you agree to following terms.
Following are some terms used for defining agreement.
Bucket.pk (hereinafter referred as Bucket) : Market place to sell and buy items online
Seller: A person selling his products at Bucket
Account: Seller account/dashboard to manage products and orders at Bucket seller portal
Bank Account: Active Bank Account of Seller in Any Bank here in Pakistan
Seller Account Requirements
Seller must meet following conditions for account activation.
- Seller should have an active Bank Account in Pakistan
- Seller should have a registered business(Recommended).
- You will not sell any prohibited products like Arms, Drugs and Medicines etc.
- You will not sell replica products i.e. exact copy of a Branded Item
- You will not sell low quality products
Foollowing are the terms in case of completed order by seller:
- For each successfully completed order, 25% commission will be deducted by Bucket
- After deducting 25% commission Order total amount will be transferred to seller Bank Account
- There should be at least 1000 Rs balance in seller account to initiate payment request
- Seller can initiate payment request as soon as it meets the minimum amount in account as mentioned in point 3
- Seller can choose to set desired time for Funds to be transferred i.e Daily,Weekly,Monthly or Instantly
If a seller is found violating any terms of this agreement, his account will be suspended immediately and will be inactive until a decision is made against his case.