Following are some terms used for defining agreement.
Bucket.pk (hereinafter referred as Bucket) : Market place to sell and buy items online
Seller: A person selling his products at Bucket
Account: Seller account/dashboard to manage products and orders at Bucket seller portal
Bank Account: Active Bank Account of Seller in Any Bank here in Pakistan
Seller Account Requirements
Seller must meet following conditions for account activation.
- Seller should have an active Bank Account in Pakistan
- Seller should have a registered business(Recommended).
- You will not sell any prohibited products like Arms, Drugs and Medicines etc.
- You will not sell replica products i.e. exact copy of a Branded Item
- You will not sell low quality products
Following are the terms in case of completed order by seller:
- For each successfully completed order, a commission fee (5-25% of retail price depending upon retail price) will be deducted by Bucket
- After deducting commission fee, order total amount will be transferred to seller Bank Account
- Payment for completed orders will be transferred as per Payment Terms
If a seller is found violating any terms of this agreement, his account will be suspended immediately and will be inactive until a decision is made against his case.
if you agree to the terms of agreement, you can signup here as seller.