Seller Dashboard is the section for registered vendor where they can manage Products,Orders and other Shop Settings. You can access Dashboard under “Seller Portal” in menu or simply access Dashboard here.
Once you have balance of at least 1000 Rs. you can initiate payment request and payment will be transferred to your Bank Account.
Email notification will be sent to your registered email once an order is placed for your shop. You can also check your orders in your Dashboard
While adding new products, there will be a section to select category for your product. If you don’t find a suitable category you can Choose “Other” as product category.
Also send an email request to [email protected] to add new category.
Yes, you can have online shop on other marketplaces as well as your own site but your products prices must not be lower than as on Bucket
Following are the steps for order to be processed.
- Pack your item carefully so its not harmed during delivery
- Print “Invoice” & “Packing Slip” for your order in Dashboard
- One of our pickup agent will contact you and pickup your parcel
- Take receiving from pickup agent on “Packing Slip” and keep it for your record
- Once order is completed your account statement will be updated